Started my laptop today and was greeted with the following message-
Unable to start program as file "wrPhreshPhish" is missing.
Why do I have this message, and how do I download the missing file ?
Best answer by ProTruckDriver
Please try a Uninstall / Reinstall of Webroot:
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again