WSA Feedback

• 19 June 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
I am currently trialing WSA. For years I have been a fan of Prevx so when I read that they had been acquired by Webroot I was skeptical about its future. I need not have worried, Webroot has taken an already excellent program and actually improved it. I intend to purchase this software when my trial expires.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello AnorexicHippo and welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience. Thanks for the positive feedback. PrevX is now part of WSA and is faster, lighter and better. Good going with the decision to get WSA. Stick around in the Community and you'll make new friends and see how WSA protects pc better than ever. :)

Best Wishes,
Amit
Userlevel 7
Hello AnorexicHippo and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Good to hear you like it!  Please let us know if you have any questions or problems, and stick around here with us.  It's a great place to learn!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello AnorexicHippo and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums! ;)

As a long time user of Prevx and now WSA I fully agree with you and most of the Prevx Team is now working for Webroot and Webroot did make it much better and always continue to do so!

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 1
Welcome fellow-newbie! Agreed 1000%! For me, I can't believe it took this long to discover this product. Tremendously light-weight, fast, and comprehensive. I have invested or used other security products but am increasingly convinced that WSAV is all I need.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome AnorexicHippo.
I am new here as well as well as being new to WSA. I have tried several security products over the years and like a lot of other people have suffered the constant updating and the time consuming scans. Now I have found WSA and WOW!!!! as far as I am concerned it has blown away the competition.