WSA with AV Password Manager

• 17 January 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
I own Webroot SecureAnywhere - Antivirus v9.0.7.46

When I go to Password Manager, I only have "Learn More".  I thought password security came with this product.

When I go to the webconsole, I see the "Passwords" section has "Buy Password Security".

Will someone please explain why I have to buy Password Securtiy?

Thank you,
Jim

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
? have a look at this comparison.
Did you by any chance just buy a license for the first one ( the Antivirus )?
Double-click on the W icon in the system tray and click on "My Account"
What does it say in the Product field?
 Do you still have the purchase receipt and does it somehow mention there which product you bought?
Userlevel 1
My Account section
Product field: Antivirus

I've been a Webroot user since 2005 when I first bought Spy Sweeper (still have a copy of the invoice).  Over the years, my Keycode has changed as I upgraded products and added devices.

From my Oct 2015 renewal email receipt:
QTY            ITEM
1Webroot SecureAnywhere® AntiVirus 3 Device 2 Year Renewal
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Jim
then i fear your license doesn't cover the password manager ( at least thats what i got from the product comparison ).
? is it possible to upgrade this in an easy way from one product version to another  and how should we tackle this?
I'm not sure as i have the complete version
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Gold89,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

May I ask if you have had the Password Manager before?  And where did you purchase WSA? If you have WSA Internet Security Plus which covers 3 devices this does cover Password Manager for this version. If you only pruchased the WSA Antivirus for 3 devices then I am afraid you don't have PWM.

You can always upgrade this version.

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 1
Thanks! That helps.

I guess I misunderstood the capabilities of my version. I reviewed all my previous invoices, looks like I've never bought the ISP version.

Thank you both for the help today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Your most Welcome! Anytime just holler!