after i paid for another year of webroot some of my programs stopped working like they are suppose t

• 23 July 2015
  • 1 reply

after i paid for another year of webroot i started having problems with some of my programs like tanki  from miniclip and another game i play battleship pirates on kixeye or facebook  it loads the program but will not allow you to play the games helppppppp

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi jmill1948

Welcome to the Community Forums.

It is always possible that WSA is blocking something that these apps are trying to run.

It may be worth checking under 'PC Security' > gear/cog symbol > 'Block/Allow Files' to see if any recognisable (by their file path) components of the apps involved are showing up in the list, and that with a status of 'Block'.  If so then you can try changing the status to 'Allow' and seeing if that helps?

And also doing the same under under 'Utilities' > 'System Control' > 'Control Active Processes' > click on 'Start' button.

If that yields nothing and the issue continues then I would Open a Support Ticket to let the support Team know and then can examine the Scan & Threat Logs that are automatically uploaded with the support ticket being opened, looking for any relevant files that may be coming up as [u] or Unlisted, check them out and whitelist them if necessary, which if that was the case would hopefully solve the issue for you.

Do keep us posted on how you get on.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick