Blizzcon 2016!

• 7 April 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Blizzcon ticket sales have been announced for the annual Blizzard Entertainmt event which will be hosted in US Southern Cali.

BlizzCon 2016 tickets will go on sale in two batches on Wednesday, April 20 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, April 23 at 10 a.m. PT through the online event ticketing service Universe, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). Check out the BlizzCon Ticket webpage for all the details.

I am a big Blizzard fan and will surely be watching the ticket site at the time of sales. These tickets are in high demand and are known to be sold out within hours of going on sale. If you are looking to go, it may be an idea to sit on the website at midnight.

Another tip if you are definitely going and you want to make sure you get a ticket is to only buy one ticket per checkout per person to make sure your order goes through, if you order more than one ticket in one checkout your order is put on hold to check availability.

Information site here

Hope to see some of you there :D

Brad

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Brad!

Thanks but that's abit far for me to attend! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
If I can attend which I hopefully will, I will be traveling from the UK and it will be my first Blizzcon I have attended. Just hoping it all falls into place with work and all the rest of it :)

Brad
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great ? that sounds very exciting!

Let us know how much fun you have ..so keep us posted!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I've never been to a Blizzcon - let us know how you like it!
Userlevel 7
Am afraid that I will have to pass, too, Brad...but hope that you get there and have a great time if you do. ;)