• 1455 replies
Mobile Users Enter Here

49 replies

Would love to win that beast of a gpu and mouse 🙂
Great help for a gamer like me
Man this would be a nice upgrade for my Gateway pc
Userlevel 7
Best of luck to you!!

Feel free to ask any questions you have if you decide to download the trial!
I so want to win this! How do i enter?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I so want to win this! How do i enter?
Simply click one of the media buttons on Mike's first post, between the image, and the Terms and Conditions.  You can use Email, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to log in and enter.
wow this would be super awesome to win
Starting the next big thing in video gaming. Yettee Games, from Yettee Gang, would love an opportunity such as this one. One more step towards innovation!
WEBROOT  is seriously an awesome helpful tool for pc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I just don't like what it can do to your Twitter account?

Daniel

Userlevel 7
The Facebook permissions are not quite as broad, and you can enter by email address as well instead of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks David I didn`t want to enter but I now see the other options. But to many unwanted premissions to add to Twitter.

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
I do not like accepting Facebook apps at all... so I will enter by email 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You can always revoke permissions to the app after the contests is over.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Webrooters!

I got one entry through email address.. 😉
I'am a gamer and I'm already enjoying the protection and light resource load of my Webroot SecurityAnywhere for almost 6months and counting. Thanks for the chance!
Good Luck all This would be a nice updrade for me
MIKE you rock! Great to have you in Folsom for fall LANFest not only as a platinum sponsor, but also for the heads up on Webroort and the free trial. So wished I would of known of this antivirus software. Would of made all the difference with one of my pc crashed late Saturday while at lanfest. No thanks to Norton, which sucks the life out of my system. Been waiting for Devil'S Canyon from Intel for a few years to finally build me a custom themed liquid gaming rig. My I be so lucky and win me some swagg! Any statistics on which OS of Windows is best supported with the least issue's?
Userlevel 7
Awesome! 

I wish I would have known as well, I probably could have recovered the machine and installed Webroot onto it. :robotsad:
Userlevel 7
I think it's just preference at this point. I think 7 is a bit less resource heavy than 8. Personally, I think the new 8.1 will be the best since it's fixing/polishing up Windows 8.
I need that GTX 970!
NEver had any experience playing with such a powerfull card nor money to buy this card.
so only option is to win this thing  
Userlevel 7
Flat out the fastest lightest AV solution out there 🙂
Awesome goodies! Badly need them!
Great bundle! Badly need this upgrade!