EVGA GTX 970, Razer DeathStalker & Razer DeathAdder Giveaway

  • 3 November 2014
  • 49 replies
  • 291 views

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1455 replies
Mobile Users Enter Here

49 replies

Great bundle! Badly need this upgrade!
So what's the difference with the gaming edition vs the business edition that I already have?
so how does this version compare to the regular webroot SA i already use?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
r3ckless wrote:
so how does this version compare to the regular webroot SA i already use?
Techie4Life wrote:
So what's the difference with the gaming edition vs the business edition that I already have?
 
 
Hello r3ckless, & Techie4Life,
 
Welcome to the Community!
 
Maybe I can share some light with the WSA PC GAMER and WSA Business , WSA AV
 
 
 
Regards,
Thanks for the reply. I see that there are management differences in the two products and I get that. But from a technical protection standpoint is there any difference in the way the product functions?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I see that there are management differences in the two products and I get that. But from a technical protection standpoint is there any difference in the way the product functions?
I may be mistaken, but I believe that the Business Endpoint does not yet have the Web Filter Extensions for internet browsers.  That should be the only difference in the core protections.
Hmm I thought it did have the web filter extensions. I see the extension checking before every webpage is loaded.. maybe that's a remnant leftover from when I had the non-business version.
 
Good to know that they are effectively the same though.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hmm I thought it did have the web filter extensions. I see the extension checking before every webpage is loaded.. maybe that's a remnant leftover from when I had the non-business version.
 
Good to know that they are effectively the same though.
You can always try a CLEAN reinstall, but I tried that last week.  When I removed the Home version and installed the Endpoint, I had no extensions.  When I reverted back to the Home version, the extensoins were back.
 
I think that eventually the extensions will be in the Endpoint, as the Endpoint Console DOES have settings for it, but as to an ETA I have no idea at all
Hmm, good to know. I'll keep an eye out for that.
Should have been global!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Should have been global!
It would be nice if it were global, but given the complexities of dealing with different countries taxes, Customs, import/export regulations, etc etc it just is not very feasible 😞  Unfortunately, for that reason, I think all Webroot contest rules are the same.
I would love to win the gtx 970! I now play on a old 660.
And I allready have old razer items this will be a nice upgrade!!
I'd really like to win this 970 !
Would name my first born after you to win this.
*xxxxxxxxx a little*
Love to win this EVGA 970, replace my EVGA 460!
In a big need of an upgrade this will be really great for me
would help out for my first gaming pc build
I love gaming would love to have this gear... Good luck to all and happy holidays.
The suspence is killing me. lol Can I ask who won the competition?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We'll be announcing the winner soon 🙂
Userlevel 7
Congratulations to Alex F for winning the November EVGA GTX 970, Razer DeathStalker & Razer DeathAdder Giveaway!!!
 
We have another one starting this week, so stay tuned for your chance to win! :D
 

Congrats Alex F well done
Oh god I hope this is the time I finally win one of these giveaways!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Oh god I hope this is the time I finally win one of these giveaways!
Hello jakeberko, welcome to the Community!
 
Unfortunatly this one has ended a short while ago, and the winner announced a few posts above.  MikeR did say a NEW contest will be starting in the coming few days, so keep tuned in!

Reply