Find my keycode

• 5 October 2014
  • 5 replies

Asus Zenfone5 T00J
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 17 December 2019, 17:37

View original

5 replies

How cant i know my phone is protect or not by webroot??
Nothing happen secure webroot work at my phone!!!
When wil appear protect???
Userlevel 7
Hello. Welcome to the Community.

If you want to request your keycode to be emailed to you, click here to fill out the request form. [If the email you entered is not in the Webroot's system, try another email that you may have used at the time of purchase. Search "Webroot Sales" in your email, Webroot sent your receipt and download instructions and you can use either to reinstall software or install software on additional devices.]

If you purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere from Best Buy, click here to access the latest download. Or contact Best Buy Assurance at 1-800-433-5778 to request your keycode. Be sure to mention your subscription software through Best Buy.

If you purchased Webroot from another vendor, send a message to Webroot Support for assistance, including in your message where you purchased Webroot from. A proof of purchase may be requested based on your situation.
Badge +1

When I ‘click here’ in the first paragraph and followed the instructions, I received the following response. “No licenses found”. However, I have two licenses currently listed in my account. I tried to do the same with my wife's email address and received the same response.

Userlevel 7

Hello @jrj , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.