Has Razer gone too far?

• 1 April 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Razer has released a new product idea... or product? Only one thing is for sure, it is named "Project Breadwinner" AKA "Razer Toaster", designed to bring gamers the number one item they all require, gaming fuel, or  toast. Yes, the gaming tech company has revealed a teaser trailer along with images of its new found love for a toaster potential product which have been somewhat taken over by the community. Who would of thought 😮 ?

Razer Zone: Project Breadwinner

This idea started last year when Razer made the razer toaster as a joke, but instead of the community going "Lol" and just moving on, they took the idea of a razer branded toasting device to heart and the whole rumour of a razer toaster has been a myth in the cult of razer to this day, hence the razer toaster video.

I for one would definitely spend $100 on this bad boy rather than some fancy named thing by some guy I don't know,  which looks the same as any other toaster. Or am I just mad?

Lolz
Brad

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Sorry, I like my toast the traditional way...white, square, lightly on both side and then thinly spread with thick cut marmalade...but then again I am a gaming Philistine...LOL
Userlevel 7
Wonder how many buggy third party programs you would have to install just for it to work though? :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Oh my god. I never thought about the addon potential.

My mind has been officially blown lol  :D

Brad