License seat option

• 4 December 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi, I'm trying to buy a three seat licensing option for antivirus for gamers, but i see that option is not available from webroot's web page, and calling the sales department they mention nothing can be done. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to buy a three seat licensing option for antivirus for gamers, but i see that option is not available from webroot's web page, and calling the sales department they mention nothing can be done. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Hello Carlos,

I'm sorry to say I don't believe you can buy Gamers version of WSA for 3 seats. you can have a look here at the Comparisons of the Webroot Products here http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/complete

You can purchase WSA
SecureAnywhere
Internet Security Plus for 3 seats. 
  • The cloud based network analyzes files, phishing sites, malicious web pages, IP addresses, and providing a real time view of current threats and enabling instantaneous protection from new infections.
  • Webroot Antivirus protects you from online threats keeping you safe no matter how or where you connect. It scans faster, uses fewer system resources, and protects you by instantly identifying and blocking new threats as soon as they appear.
  • Passwords feature encrypts your passwords and automatically logs you into your favorite sites so you do not have to remember multiple passwords. Securely stores your usernames, passwords, and credit card numbers.
  • Analyzes devices and operating systems to detect system issues and wipes away all traces of online activity and makes deleted files unrecoverable. Just set it and forget it. With Webroots cloud based detection, you will always have the latest version.

SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for PC Gamers

I think you'd have to buy these separately.

@ would you have more information with a 3 seat Gamers License?

Best Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yeah, gamer is only one license right now.  If you want a 3-license pack then you should probably go with one of the other version.  The basic engines are the same so you'll be just as well protected.