NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 375.63

• 23 October 2016
  • 33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 375.63http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/375.63/375.63-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdfDownloadhttp://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi Sherry,

Take a look at his article. I used method 2 on a Win10 PC that I had trouble downloading any Nvidia driver to.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-fix-windows-10-nvidia-installer-failed-issue/

BD
I do not have these 3 files located in this article below: Now what? @ Nevermind it saids delete these files if existed...

C:WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepositoryvdsp.inf file
C:WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepositoryv_lh file
C:WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepositoryvoclock file

?

Hi Sherry,

Yes, you got it. That is what I was going to point out. I also have seen these same instructions on other sites that mention doing this in Safe Mode, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to do that. ;)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:

Hi Sherry,

Yes, you got it. That is what I was going to point out. I also have seen these same instructions on other sites that mention doing this in Safe Mode, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to do that. ;)

BD
Okay I can try thst in Safe Mode. That is what Daniel did I think he told me that earlier that he went into safe mode. But not tonight I guess. I am running out of steam..LOLs
@ wrote:
Okay I can try thst in Safe Mode. That is what Daniel did I think he told me that earlier that he went into safe mode. But not tonight I guess. I am running out of steam..LOLs
Sounds good, Sherry. I would also uninstall the old driver before trying to update. ;)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi BurnDaddy! 

This system i have isnt finding the 3D Vision Driver application...error is telling me to locate the folder/file. It's just not on the system. I am having issues with this PC as I'm still waiting from Dell to get my second replacement. So I'll save my energy for my newer system that should be here sometime this week. As I feel I'd need to do a clean reinstall and I'm not going to do that on a system that I am returning anyways. I have to wipe it out before sending back as well. 

Thanks for your help! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi BurnDaddy! 

This system i have isnt finding the 3D Vision Driver application...error is telling me to locate the folder/file. It's just not on the system. I am having issues with this PC as I'm still waiting from Dell to get my second replacement. So I'll save my energy for my newer system that should be here sometime this week. As I feel I'd need to do a clean reinstall and I'm not going to do that on a system that I am returning anyways. I have to wipe it out before sending back as well. 

Thanks for your help! 
Yea don't worry about it as I'm very concerned about NVIDIA drivers over the past year and we don't need updated drivers unless we are hard gamers.
Hi Sherry,

Like Daniel said, I wouldn't worry about it. Especially if you don't have a 3D capable monitor. You don't even need it. :)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Daniel and BurDaddy!

I won't worry about it then! 

Thanks to both of you for your help! I learned a lot from this! 😉