On the House - Battlefield 3 (Claim your copy before 3rd June)

• 31 May 2014
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Came across this whilst browsing and whilst not a gamer myself I thought that some Community members might wish to take advantage of this:

This one's a biggie, but unlike previous offers, there's only 1 week to claim the game for free, so rush..

Battlefield 3

http://i.imgur.com/SEb477c.jpg?1

Full Article

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
GREAT Im going on other real PC to get it. Thanks @ ....:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Finally got it!! Its a rigenmarole huh? to get it but Thank you!:D Games ...Really?:p
Userlevel 7
Thanks Baldrick!  It looks pretty interesting, but like you, I'm not a gamer either.  Nevertheless, I'll probably pass along the link to my son.

btw - I like the new avatar pic!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hey @ My grandson loves that game but make sure you get the plug in for it or it won't work...just a hint there of technical advice..:)
Userlevel 7
Thanks @   I'll leave that up to him.  These days it seems like he has little time for gaming, but just in case, I'll tell him about the plug in too!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Your Welcome @ I had to do it for my Grd. Son since he's only 7 and I'm possessive over my machines! Lol 😉
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Jeff...yes, I think that the new avatar looks quite distinguished...LOL :p
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:S Oh Dear I thought this avatar was really you? I want to see the non virtual...hmmmm