Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1455 replies
Plantronics Gamecom 308 Giveaway

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Worldwide or US only?
Userlevel 7
Previously, all giveaway's like this have been U.S. only.  That is due to the fact that anywhere eligible, Webroot must follow all local laws, which is incredibly difficult and generally impossible.

From the Official Rules:

3. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their state or province/territory of residence as of October 1, 2014.
Userlevel 7
Okay my bad. I hoped something would change. Oh well, good luck to the participants.
Userlevel 6
Yeah most contests or giveaways are US only because of different laws in each country. I've once received a good explanation from a different company; I'll see if I can find it.
Userlevel 7
Regnor, if we search hard, into Mike's previous contest posts, I think there is an explanation from Webroot itself.....  It has been brought up before which is how I was able to answer it here.

But I am feeling too lazy for that search LOL!
Userlevel 6
Thanks for the advice! I'm off to today's ice hockey match, but perhaps I'll search later 🙂
Userlevel 6
I'm off to today's ice hockey match, but perhaps I'll search later 🙂
Awesome! I want to win!!! I love Webroot! it's been good to me !
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community beelucky777!

Good luck on the contest!  Rememer to use the free trial that comes with entering it!