Red Orchestra 2 will be free to play & keep forever on steam for the next 24 hrs

• 23 April 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Red Orchestra 2 will be free to play & keep forever on steam from. The deal will apparently last 24 hours. If you add the game to your library during the 24 hour period you can keep it forever.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1353639133892980334

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Thanks Roy, Tomorrow I can get it right? Great! I've got Typing of the Dead: Overkill to practice my typing skills.;)
Userlevel 7
Sherry, 

Better go to the link NOW.  From what I can tell, that was posted yesterday and so the free download is ongoing right now.

Note there are conditions and it is not a FULL version of the game.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @ its not letting me download now. The link said it was tommorrow, unless Im mistaking??:8

Ok I think I've got it now...Thank you
Userlevel 7
I may have misread it when I dropped by the page briefly
Userlevel 7
No David its the full game both MP+SP, I play it a bit myself. Quality large number sim. 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
No David its the full game both MP+SP, I play it a bit myself. Quality large number sim. 
Thanks Roy, I completely misread the page.  I will have to go check it again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hey @ no problem..I was having issues with the Mac not being compatible with this Red Orchestra 2 game. So its now downloading to W7. And thanks for the warning about not being a complete version. So fun to have games again..LOL:D