State of Decay 2 releasing May 22 on Windows 10 and Xbox One — Pre-orders start today

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
March 6, 2018 12:07 pm
State of Decay 2 releasing May 22 on Windows 10 and Xbox One — Pre-orders start today
By Elana Pidgeon / Editor, Windows Blog We’re excited to announce that State of Decay 2 will launch on Windows 10 and Xbox One as an Xbox Play Anywhere and Xbox Game Pass title on May 22, 2018 – and you can pre-order the Standard Edition for $29.99 and Ultimate Edition for $49.99 today!

State of Decay 2’s Standard Edition will be available for $29.99 and fans can also purchase State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition for $49.99. State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes 4 days early access beginning May 18, along with two add-on packs: “Independence Pack” and “Daybreak Pack” (available at a later release date) on both Xbox One and Windows 10. Gamers who pre-order between now and May 21 will also receive some exclusive in game pre-order items.
State of Decay 2 is the ultimate zombie survival fantasy, where it’s up to you to decide how to survive in an open, post-apocalyptic world. Featuring unique survivor characters with their own backstories and motivations, expanded options to manage your community and develop your base. In addition, State of Decay 2 features one of the most requested features from the community: cross-platform co-op, where you and up to three of your friends can survive together on Xbox One or Windows 10.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/03/06/state-decay-2-releasing-may-22-windows-10-xbox-one-pre-orders-start-today/#pGc2tzgMVBXTMLMh.97

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Wow! How cool is that! :D  More Games!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Ya this area of the Community needs more action! 😃 I tried the Gamer version of WSA and love it! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
😃 Yea I agree! I have not tried the Webroot Gamer Version! But I have heard good things about it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
It's the AV only with Optimizer and works well for gamers that don't need the password manager or the back up & sync!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@TripleHelix wrote:
It's the AV only with Optimizer and works well for gamers that don't need the password manager or the back up & sync!

Yes it's the Optimizer that's nice about it!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings