The best/lightest Antivirus for gamers?

• 22 January 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Hope you like my article about Webroot:

The best/lightest Antivirus for gamers? = http://tweakarena.com/2014/01/22/best-antivirus-gamers/#more-100

this comes from a person who has tried almost every AV out there and has many licenses but has been disappointed one time after the other

4 replies

Userlevel 4
If the Webroot management wants to put ads on my site, feel free to contact me I will do it for free
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@MaXimus wrote:
If the Webroot management wants to put ads on my site, feel free to contact me I will do it for free
Thanks for the offer, we can definitely get you ads to put up.  What dimensions would you like?

Also we do have an affiliate program if you want to use that for links to products.  Although I understand if you don't want that added complication or the potential for people to see you as biased in your review.
Userlevel 4
I don't mind. I would appreciate in helping me on how to put ads as you see my site has 0 ads and I would like to limit them to quality ads so your ad would be the first. I get a lot of visits daily from people with laptops wanting to look for a Windows clean install guide
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@MaXimus wrote:
I don't mind. I would appreciate in helping me on how to put ads as you see my site has 0 ads and I would like to limit them to quality ads so your ad would be the first. I get a lot of visits daily from people with laptops wanting to look for a Windows clean install guide
Cool, I'll find out who to go to to get some ads and send them your way.

Edit: just heard back that we have some on the way that should be ready early February.  Once I get them I'll send them your way.