Webroot online console

• 4 March 2015
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hello my first question to pick your brains (we all knew this day was coming )

My online console worked when I was using the 14 day trial. but I uninstalled andd temrinated the app on my online app then downloaded the full version before my 14 day trial was up (because I liked it that much compared to norton) but I cannot seem to link it back onto my online console now.
I did do my initial scan and have done a few since the installation but it doesnt seem to work.

Any ideas?

cheers guys
Brad

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You should be able to add your new keycode to your existing console.  If you accidentally created a second one then contact support and they can move it over for you:
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thanks for the repply

I added the key code to my current console I think because currently I have 2 displayed (*one is the 14 day trial) and the other is my new code which I have used with my currently installed software

I did click "discontinue" to the old "computer" which was connected I dont know if that did anything.

Thanks for your time
Brad

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Discontinue on the computer should uninstall.  You can reinstall with the new keycode and it should show up in the console.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Still nothing, if i was to uninstall and reinstall would I be able to use the same key code due to it being the same PC or is that breaking the laws of physics?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You can uninstall and reinstall using the same keycode on the same machine no problem.  If it's still not showing up, go ahead and contact support and they'll help figure it out:
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Unfortunetly it is still not showing up,  I will contact support thanks for your time dude 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure thing - let me know how it turns out and if they're able to get you squared away.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Update:

Support has fixed the problem. Apparently it was deactivated no idea why *cough cough* anyway all is well in webroot land ^^

Cheers again
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Cool. glad they got you fixed up.