What's your gamer tag?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
I wanted to make a sticky thread for people to post their gamer tags, so we can connect and play online.  I'm "tolstoshev" on PSN, Xbox Live, Steam and pretty much any other site you can think of 🙂  How about you?

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I'm on steamer as ssherjj....I think..let me check brb....yup why do you want to compete in the Typing of The Dead: Overkill..?
My tag is ssherjj..easy to find....but all I have is Army Battle games...haha 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Strange - I couldn't find you under that name.  Do you have a Steam community profile setup?  And yes, we can compete in Typing of the Dead 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Okay maybe I haven't got that setup..will check...that's my Steam account but maybe profile is different..let me see...
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yeah, your community profile can have a different name from your login, and it does have to be turned on separately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @ it's sherjjmm......
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
There you are - friend request sent!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Are you the clown avatar?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yep, that is my face photoshopped onto Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp version).
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
SherryMichael
Userlevel 7
Rush521 and Kusheretic
Userlevel 3
Mine is Monsterarmy07 on steam, I pretty much only play steam and right now I'm playing borderlands 2 since its basically made for mods, and its fun to do so lol, but that's only offline so online I don't really mod the games, but I can per request lol
calvinator26 for Steam and PS4 🙂 feel free to add me, anyone. I am usually online Steam the most but also on PS4 (rarely).
Userlevel 4
hawkeye, because that's my RL nickname.

also known on many forums as hawkeye

or hok because that was the first name suggested by World of Warcraft many years ago. It's good because it's short making friends communicating easier.

Also had a Javazon in Diablo 2 named Deerdancer. She was awesome. For one ladder season because of an injury I was neither working or going to school so could play D2, which I loved, 24/7 if I wanted. She was always in the top 5 on the West Ladder for that season. Loved her but lost her :-(  Had one of those impossible to remember passwords, e.g., wxYgR6yull. Changed emails and home address several times before I wanted to take her out for a spin. So many years and changes had occurred Blizzard was not able to get her back for me 🙂 She is the only blond I don't regret having been involved with :-)

Can't tell you how much better my life would be today if I never spoke to a blond.

Have been encouraged by friends to write a book named "I Met a Blond In a Bar........"

No offense intended to any blond woman. Just the blond women that I got invoved with. I have nothing against blonds in general.

Userlevel 2
I think it's obvious but Bizarro, or Bizzaro!  :@

edit:  

1)  Any DOTA 2 players on here?  If so, what server/mmr?  

2) Anyone into steam trading?

3) Uhm, saving room, I edit a lot :D

Userlevel 2
Origin:  CyberGhosTron

Steam: (CYBA)CyberGhosT

Uplay: BwG_CyberGhosT

I play mainly FPS's but due to an active past as a Beta Tester for various publishers over the years I have acquired quite a collection of games.
I am also very active in various Anti Cheat communities.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Steam :Bradforth

PSN: BloodHeresy

Not been on xbox live since the first xbox so dont bother looking for me on there Xd when you send me a friend request make sure to send a tag with it, even if its just "webroot" so I know who you are ^^
bubbles5019
My Xbox GT is Hxss and my steam name is Hxss

Feel free to add me, and thanks!
fearenough
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
If you find a Doraemon1971 or Edwin1971 somewhere there's a fair chance it's me although these days i spend more time watching movies and reading books. I'm a hughe fan from Tom Clancy, James Rollins & Clive Cusler. Gamewise i'm likeing the time management kind of games & RPG's ( not the massive online ones but the standalones as i'm from the era where A Bard's Tale was popular )
Generally NairbSponge... or my first name backwards...
Right now I am seriously considering not using Steam at all.  I have heard a lot of others complaining about the security leaks in Steam.  Also currently I only play one game which few others seem to play Space Trader.  I guess because it isn't a shoot 'em up/bloody/monster type game.  There is some shooting of humans.  Apparently is too boring and predictable.  I like it that way.  Have fun.
Right now I am seriously considering not using Steam at all.  I have heard a lot of others complaining about the security leaks in Steam.  Also currently I only play one game which few others seem to play Space Trader.  I guess because it isn't a shoot 'em up/bloody/monster type game.  There is some shooting of humans.  Apparently is too boring and predictable.  I like it that way.  Have fun.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey there ? and ? and welcome to the Webroot community guys!!!!

I will be sure to add you both. 

I totally understand where you are coming from Non. Steam has had a lot of issues recently regarding security and this is concerning. The most current security leak was another one where users where getting messages from "friends" accounts which included a malicious link which then once clicked would infect their accounts and continue the process. If you are on your guard whilst useing the platform and utilize all of Steam's security features such as the new Steam Guard authenticator system it should put your mind at ease a lot more. 

I used to play a lot of TF2 and therefore have a lot of investments in items which are worth quite a lot on the market, which concerns me a lot more regarding security *Insert Webroot for gamers advert here 😛 * 

Still hopefully, eventfully... Steam will get their act together and sort these issues out! 

All the best guys, happy gaming
Brad!