Who else is a gamer?

• 30 January 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
I'm mostly a PC gamer now, but still have an xbox 360 and ps 3.  For mobile I have a 3DS and a Vita.  Who else here games and what platforms are you on?  My name on most platforms is "tolstoshev" if you want to add me.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@CommanderShran wrote:
I used to be a gamer, but the time required to play at my level, an r85 Admiral (highest level in the game... can I get a who dat?) with one of the best ships in the entire game, was just too much, and it got difficult to have time to play and focus on real life. In the end, real life comes first.
Yeah, gaming can be a time sink.  I tend to avoid the MMO style games and stick to something I can play at my own pace.
Userlevel 7
More like a time black hole. It really is a shame, I loved that game. Hehe, I still have good memories of watching people in the public chat when they thought I wasn't around. I remember many, many times. One specific time I remember fondly is someone had messed with one of my guild members and of course, as the admiral I was out for revenge. Well, this person was only at most a level 45 I think, but probably more like 35, I don't remember for sure what level they were. Anyway, so they were pretty n00bish. Well, as I was lurking in the star system, I saw them talking about it in public chat, and I saw someone say "That was a mistake...he's going to come after you and hunt you now. He always protects his people and will get you back if you do anything.. that's why I don't mess with his people and stay away from Shran" and "Shran terrifies me". Ah yes, one of my favorites "Shran (me) terrifies me" 😉. I never attacked or podded other players without reason, but, give me a reason, and you won't get out of it. Ever. *evil grin*

Ah, good times, good times. 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I am but occassionaly.

I kinda got burnt out on a lot of them. The only ones I'm really interested in are Kerbel space program and I want to play the new sim city but it's too full of bugs.

I played the hell outta games like skyrim, torchlight, etc.

I wanna play an MMO but not a cheap cheesey F2P one with micro transactions and that's what's irritating me... hard to find one that's not like that. :(

I'm also looking for games that are different then the norm becuase I'm sick of the norm LOL.

It's also hard to get people that want to play the MMOs I want to play with me so I wouldn't be alone in it.... :(

I am sick of single player games though I want to play with other people I get more fun out of it.

I ocassionally have LAN parties at my house and it's fun. But those are for LAN only and not MMOs.
Userlevel 7
I used to be a gamer, but the time required to play at my level, an r85 Admiral (highest level in the game... can I get a who dat?) with one of the best ships in the entire game, was just too much, and it got difficult to have time to play and focus on real life. In the end, real life comes first.