Solved

1. My account: shows 23 computers, not 2. How to fix? Why this page?

• 21 June 2016
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I am baffled by the seemingly useless page that appears when I log in.

icon

Best answer by Baldrick 21 June 2016, 13:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jeemj

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you by any chance uninstalled/reinstalled WSA a number of times in the past? What you are seeing can be cuased by this.

What you can do is to Open a Support Ticket and ask the Support Team to investigate/clear this up for you, especially in thase of any that appear greyed out/deactivated. If you have more than 2 showing as active you cab deactivate the duplicates by following the guidance in this KB Article.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick

My computer died, and I have apparently been successful in adding a new computer.  So, now my account shows that I have three protected computers, but my Home tab showed that I had 5  protected computers, and now I have 6, all with the same keycode.  I actually have only two computers at the moment. The list just seems to add new computers without ever taking any off….. is there some way to remove them from the list?  I found instructions in the knowledge base for “deactivating” a computer, but those commands don’t appear to be available on my console.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @cyphert 

It’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will sort it out for you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,