2FA just goes into a loop and never access the account. As a result I cannot use password manager

• 1 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

I was offered to use 2FA and so used the Google Authenticator.  I don’t think the Google Authenticator and Webroot is in sync.  I’ve tried three times already and get the same loop.  I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible or get my money back.  

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @gwzapo , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Badge +3

I’ve done this now, twice…..I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE PEEP OUT OF WEBROOT FOLKS EXCEPT FOR THEIR BOT RESPONSES.  

Userlevel 7

@gwzapo let me ping the Forum Administrators to get an answer on this.

@khumphrey@freydrew 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@gwzapo ,

Can you please tell me (via private message) what e-mail you used to contact our support team? Or if you have a ticket number, can you provide me with that? I’ll follow up with them as soon as I have that info. PLEASE send this info to me in a private message - do not respond publicly with your private info.

Additionally, can you let us know when you sent in a support ticket? Most of the Webroot team has been on Holiday through Christmas and New Years, so I imagine they’re still getting caught up today.

Badge +3

Khumphrey, thank you.  I sent you a private message email.  

Gary