Solved

5 device protection

• 20 December 2012
  • 8 replies

Does the 5 device protection begin for al 5 when I activate the first PC?
icon

Best answer by MikeR 14 January 2013, 01:38

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello bw3 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Yes it does.

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello bw3, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 3
Hi everyone,  my first post.

I purchased Complete over a year ago and renewed about 3 months ago, and at present have it installed on 2 seats (1st a PC and 2nd a laptop)
I have recently obtained as a Christmas present a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 16GB (GT-P5110) with what it calls the latest Android OP. Android version   4.1.1    Kernal version  3.0.31-523998

Q. From what I have read, Complete is compatible with it, can anyone tell me how I download Complete to the new device?

Thanks in advance

regards roadhog
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community roadhog. :D

If it is the latest Android OS you should be able to search in the Google Play Store. It is called SecureAnywhere Complete and you will use the same keycode that you have used on your other systems.

SecureAnywhere Complete - Google Play Store
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi everyone,  my first post.

I purchased Complete over a year ago and renewed about 3 months ago, and at present have it installed on 2 seats (1st a PC and 2nd a laptop)
I have recently obtained as a Christmas present a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 16GB (GT-P5110) with what it calls the latest Android OP. Android version   4.1.1    Kernal version  3.0.31-523998

Q. From what I have read, Complete is compatible with it, can anyone tell me how I download Complete to the new device?

Thanks in advance

regards roadhog
Welcome Roadhog!

Just find Webroot Complete in the Google Play app and download it. It will not cost anything. When you run it, enter your email and password that you have registered with Webroot, and the Complete keycode you are using for your other machines. You will be good to go!
Userlevel 3
Great, thanks very much all

will let you know how I get on

regards roadhog
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello roadhog and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. ;)

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello roadhog, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃