8.0.4.42 iell toolbar still not fixed

• 4 December 2013
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
More of an F.Y.I post.Build 8.0.4.42 went live yesterday and i can confirm the toolbar compatibility issue with ie11 enhanced protected mode is still there as well as the windows explorer still using over 300mb memory.I still have to untick enable enhanced protected mode in internet options-advanced in order to get the toolbar to load.I have been running Windows 8.1 since day 1.I am assuming these bugs were not squashed with this build.I clean installed and am running wsa along with Privatefirewall and Admuncher.Hope they get fixed soon as these issues have been there for some time now.The Lastpass standalone toolbar from their website has been compatible for awhile now.I will continue to wait patiently,albeit a little angrily,for a resolution.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Well at least you got the new version!  And you have the tool bar (even if there are some issues with it).  Still waiting on mine AND now I hear there's a NEWER version????  What gives guys??:(

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Indicators-for-Query-results-web-searches/td-p/69147#.Up-u_CegDnY

PS - I also do not have icons for anything extra on the posting editor except for posting a link.  FYI ....