Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix
It's hard to believe that malware blocked WSA so you must of tried to do a reinstall if it's not on your system now? WSA's processes are protected from being terminated by malware.
So try the below to reinstall:
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again