Solved

Android Device Protection

• 17 May 2012
  • 5 replies

I didn't see another message like this one, please forgive me if there's a duplicate thread. I am interested in purchasing the "Essentials" product, but noticed the "Complete" version also includes Android device protection. Does anyone know if this is in addition to the 3 PCs covered by the product, or if each Android device counts against the 3 PCs covered?
icon

Best answer by Shreel 17 May 2012, 14:39

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
You could cover your 2 PCs and 3 of the 4 Android devices with SecureAnywhere Complete, and use the free Webroot Security and AntiVirus on the fourth Android.  But I think we should help you resolve the login issue, then discuss your upgrade options to the 5 seat version.  Have you tried creating a new user in the online console and using that new user email/password for logging into the mobile device?

Wes B.
Online Chat
Or .. I could use the free version on one of the devices... I mean I have to use the free version now because I can't get the Complete version to work because of login errors.  which I have been told is a known issue
Userlevel 3
Hi RobM!

Are the tablets and phones all Android?  If so, we would need to sell you the next level up in our licensing, which would cover up to 5 PCs and 5 Android devices.  We would be able to get you a discount on that, and we are currently offering some specials.  I would encourage you to give our sales team a call at 1-866-612-4268, to get the best deal possible.  Once you purchase, we will send download/activation info to your email so you will still be able to install electronically.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Wes B.
Online Chat    
I have 2 pcs and 2 tablets and 2 phones .... 6 devices.  is that still ok?    
Hello Simplybecky,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete covers 3 PCs, as well as 3 additional Android devices protection which means it can cover 6 devices in total.

Thank You.

Shree

Front Line Software Engineer.