Solved

Android.MasterKey

• 19 October 2014
  • 6 replies

Badge +7
adupsFotaRebootcom.adups.fota.sysoper

Reported as Trojan critical will not remove anyone???
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 19 October 2014, 02:18

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Kalnory, welcome to the Webroot Community!

I am not familiar with that file, and a quick search did not give me any definate info to work with.  If you have a current valid WSA-IS, WSA-Complete or WSA-Mobile Premier license you can submit a Trouble Ticket  and receive free help from Webroot Support.
Badge +7
I have but its on my phone worried.....
Badge +7
Not solved didn't know what thumb was. Ahhh can I unclick it???.??
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I have but its on my phone worried.....
The one thing I did see is that it might be related to battery usage monitoring or control.  It is entirely possible that the result is a False Positive, but it might not be.  I would suggest you leave it alone for the moment until hearing back from Webroot Support and take it from there.

:)
Badge +7
Sounds like a plan thanks for your time
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Sounds like a plan thanks for your time
Any time, we enjoy helping where we can.  Most of us, me included, are simply volunteers who enjoy helping others and like to share what knowledge of WSA we have.  Obviously we are not perfect, and really I feel that I have not done much good here for you: as noted above, I am kind of clueless other than it might be releated to battery management.  Not a very good answer LOL!

We do have quite a few good people here, and we are a friendly bunch who like to have a bit of fun too.  Please come on back any time you have a question or problem, and we will do whatever we can to give you a hand.