Solved

anywhere complete purchasing

• 2 November 2012
  • 1 reply

hi, i have webroot on phone and working well, thanks. was thinking of purchasing for pc but i dont understand why 1-3 year 5 devices, i want to purchase a year maybe 2 but dont have 5 devices only 2 and 1 is running fine with free version on phone, so why dont you do say 1 - 3 - 5 devices charged accordingly. i dont see point of 5 devices and 4 not ever used, or have i not looked properly. cheers Andy
icon

Best answer by WesB 2 November 2012, 18:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Hi GANJAMANYEAH!

Welcome to the community :D

We decided to make SecureAnywhere Complete able to cover up to 5 devices by default, simply because we've found that some of our customers have multiple machines, or want to help manage security for their friends or family members.  However, the price is solely based on the features of the program, not the number of devices it is able to cover.  So even though we do offer it for up to 5 devices, you are not paying any more because of that fact.

That being said, we are currently offering some specials.  For instance, we can sell you a 3 year license of SecureAnywhere Complete at the discounted rate of $149.99, so it breaks down to about $50 per year.  Along with that, we can add on an additional 4 months for free, giving you a total of 40 months.  The software is fully transferable to new PCs and devices also, so you will never lose the subscription.  If you're interested in that, I would encourage you to call our sales team at 1-866-612-4268 and an agent will be happy to assist.  Just mention that you were offered that deal in the community!  :D

Thank you,

Wes B.