Solved

Bug in WSA-C, Browser graphics, or Forum software?

• 6 June 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Imagine my surprise when I saw the figures shown below for guests present at the Communitty!! I thought there must be some really big story afoot....or had TH just won the lottery or what!!! 😃 The figures shown are by clicking two different pages...and apparently giving three very different results, rapidly decreasing :S
Anyway, could be something with browser graphics perhaps (Pale Moon) as I have been sometimes seeing a sort of pixellated graphics thing.
Any opinions on this please, very strange to see :S

icon

Best answer by Dermot7 6 June 2013, 19:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
As I can't see the pictures Dermot how does the Forum look with IE? I assume it's Palemoon and the board software but JimM can confirm tomorrow.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Ahh, thanks TH, I'll log in now with IE10, and see what I can find, many thanks. The Sshots definitely uploaded ok, thanks. :S 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Yeah, I'm seeing the three images blocked now (in IE10)...doesn't that mean then for everyone else the images are blocked (until unblocked by a mod when approved), but I'm able to see them immediately (in my Pale Moon set up)? Thanks, Dermot 😃
Userlevel 7
I've been looking into this as well, and it looks like bot traffic. Minor nuisance, but nothing to worry about. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
I've been looking into this as well, and it looks like bot traffic. Minor nuisance, but nothing to worry about. :)
Hello JimM, that's interesting, and thanks. Well I've noticed something else, even later last evening, when I returned to the forum to check couple of things, and despite having cookies disabled, few scripts enabled etc was very surprised to see my name there, as being logged in, despite having logged-out earlier etc :S
Logged in/out and it was then ok, but not quite sure yet...will keep an eye on things, but not to worry, obviously. There can't be too much going on. Hmm, bot traffic becoming visible...Thanks, Dermot :D