Solved

Can't use Backup & Sync

• 30 November 2012
  • 4 replies

I cannot use Backup & Sync on my Samsung Galaxy S 3.  When I open the app on my phone it asks for the password and then never does anything.  It keeps the password dialog box open, and in the background it shows an "error" on the authentication area.  When I log into my Console it shows that an error occured during account creation and that I should call customer support.  I tried to open a support ticket, but it never progresses past my password to actually open a new ticket.  How do I resolve this?
icon

Best answer by JimM 3 December 2012, 16:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Regarding the support ticket portion of your issue, the best course of action is to click on the "Forgot your password" link at the password entry screen.

However, regarding the issue itself, I'm taking a look at this for you now.  I see what the problem is.  You have my apologies for the delay, but due to the nature of the issue, the soonest we'll likely have this taken care of for you will probably be Monday.  I'll reply back once we think we've got this resolved.
Monday is fine. I just want to be able to use the feature.
Userlevel 7
Hello kendelirt, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Kendellrt, you should be all set now. Thanks for your patience! 🙂 Please let me know if there are any remaining issues you're seeing on your end.