Solved

Cannot Connect to Servers on Mac

• 28 November 2013
  • 3 replies

I cannot use my Webroot to scan my Mac Pro because it keeps saying "Cannot connect to Internet"  My home WiFi is on my computer is using my internet as well as my I-phone Whats up?  Have not been able to scan computer from the first few times I used it. Help Msherrymack
icon

Best answer by MikeR 2 December 2013, 19:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Msherrymack and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Since you're having issues with your Mac pc you have posted in wrong forum and thread. Never mind, moderators will move it to appropriate forum. :D

Sorry to ask silly questions but am I right suggesting that other applications on your Mac connect to internet via wi-fi? If so, cannot be there any other application that could block WSA? Is your WSA in trial or fully activated?

You may also try to reinstall WSA, it is very fast and easy, it won't last more than a couple of minutes.
Userlevel 7
There is a current issue we are aware of where WSA connects faster than the internet connection on some Mac systems. Please Open a Support Ticket if this behavior continues so that our technicians can investigate further and work with you towards a solution.
Yes my computer and everything else is running through my active internet but I don't know what is going on with Webroot I will try and reinstall.