Solved

changing emails...

• 17 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
I was able to change the forums with no issue.  I got on the console and to users and saw my original email and saw no way of changing it so I got the bright idea to create a new user other then the fact I enabled viewing passwords and didnt do that before I verified and got in.  I go to users and was going to delete the old account and cannot find that either.  How do I remove the account attached to the old email (or should I have done this another way) also once you enable password viewing can you not turn off that access?  

I dont know if I should have them delete the new one and change the old ones email since I had a tech support issue that is under the old email.

Thank you for your time
Milo
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 17 December 2018, 04:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello MiloX, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

The only way to change your Webroot Account email is by Webroot Support.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
Badge +3
THank you sending them a support ticket