Solved

Comodo Dragon compatibility

• 13 March 2013
  • 7 replies

Hello everyone. Glad to be here!

I have noticed that identity shield works well on any web browser except my favorite one, that is Comodo Dragon. If I enter Comodo Gragon to protected applications it either fails to load or when it does it can't display any web page. Is there a fix around to support CD in wsa?

Greetings,
Grigoris
icon

Best answer by grigorish 18 March 2013, 10:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello grigorish and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Be sure to set CD "Allow" in the protected applications.
Hello pegas, thanks for your reply. Will CD be protected if I set it to allow and not protected?

Regards,
Grigoris
Userlevel 7
If CD fails to work properly, please set it Allow as a workaround and open Support Ticket to collect logs from your PC. It looks like some files need to be whitelisted.
Ok mate. I think I'll contact support to resolve the issue. Thank you very much.
btw, setting CD as Allow it works fine

Regards,
Grigoris
Userlevel 7
Forgot to say that if you set it Allow it won't be "protected" but it doesn't mean that CD will be vulnerable to attacks because there are other modules in WSA which stand up and take care for your security.
Hello again,

For anyone interested in Comodo Dragon browser, I'd like to tell them that the issue has been resolved.
The only thing you must do is reinstall wsa and then you can set CD as protected.
Thank the support team for this one.

Best regards,
Grigoris
Userlevel 7
Thanks Grigoris for letting us know that your issue with CD has been resolved. It's good news for other WSA+CD users.

Have a great week.