Solved

Credentials not associated with new keycode and some other issues!

• 17 October 2012
  • 3 replies

Hi, I just bought a Secure anywhere complete keycode for 3 years and add the keycode to my account and successfully protect a pc with the new keycode, but when I put that new keycode to my mobile device there is an error saying the credentials are not associated with the new keycode. 

My old keycode is still active and I have the same issues when I added a mobile device to that old keycode. 

I would appreciate you can fix this issues, so I can add mobile devices and pcs on both keycodes in my account since both are active.

There is a pc that I can't visualize in my console with the new keycode, the name is Rommel-Laptop.

Also in console settings I just visualize the old keycode and not the new one, I need to manage the two keycodes since both are active and used for different purpose and persons.

I would appreciate any help ASAP, Thanks in advance!
icon

Best answer by MikeR 27 December 2012, 19:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi RomRiv,

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Sorry that you're having these issues. Let's take it one step at a time. I looked up your information in our system and can see both Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycodes. The older one is the one currently attached to your "MyWebroot" account. You should be able to install the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app using that keycode along with the account credentials, but you say that is not the case. I think I may know what the problem with that is. Please login to your "MyWebroot" account>click on your username(your email address) in the top right corner to show the drop-down menu>click "Account Settings". In the "Access and Permissions" box (bottom) your "Mobile Security Console" may be set to "Basic". If that's the case, click "Change". That will bring up a new page. Under "Mobile Security Console" click the arrow and change it to "Access">click "Save Access and Permissions."

Let me know if that is what was causing the problem and we'll continue to troubleshoot accordingly.

Thanks
"Mobile Security Console" is set to "Access" and the options are "No Access and Access" there is no "Basic" option.

I try again to activate my mobile with the new 3 years keycode and the credentials not are associated message persist, I would like you to attach my new 3 years keycode to my account not the old one, so I can activate mobiles with the new keycode.

Also I would appreciate you can fix Rommel-Laptop can appear on the console, actually it is activated with the new keycode.

I would appreciate your answer asap, thanks
Userlevel 7
I apologize for the delay RomRiv.

There are a number of active computers on your account but Rommel-Laptop is not among them. I have found your two SecureAnywhere Complete subscriptions that are currently active. The one with over 3 years remaining is attached to your MyWebroot Account and the other is not. You can attach your mobile devices to the associated keycode, or I can add the days from the unassociated keycode to this subscription for convenience.

Please let me know what you would like to do. If you need to send any specific instructions with your personal information you can do so by Sending me Private Message.

Edit: I am assuming your issue has been resolved but please respond to this thread if you need further assistance.