Day 4 and my passwords are still missing and WR can't do anything nor LastPass

• 14 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Badge +3
It's been 4 days since I reported my passwords are missing from the transition from WR/LastPass to the LastPass interface. WR support says they can't help and LastPass won't let you speak with anyone, the only thing you can do is log a ticket. My ticket has said "Pending" for 4 days now. I am speechless. Is there anything anyone can do to help?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @dhMySecure ,

So very sorry to hear that Webroot Support cannot help you with LastPass. And that you have reported that your passwords are missing.

LastPass Support will help you if you have submitted that ticket eventually... Maybe the weekend has held them up? Not sure but I will ping @LLiddell or @freydrew which are the Community Managers to see if they can escalate this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
LastPass does generally need to handle support requests when it comes to using their interface, so that does seem accurate. I do not have the ability to escalate support tickets in LastPass' system unfortunately. Have they responded yet today?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
LastPass does generally need to handle support requests when it comes to using their interface, so that does seem accurate. I do not have the ability to escalate support tickets in LastPass' system unfortunately. Have they responded yet today?

Thank you Lara for the response. Much appreciated.😊
Badge +3
Day 7 still no passwords.
Badge +3
It's been 7 days since the "migration" to LastPass and I still don't have my passwords. Now everyone at Webroot says they can't do anything and yet Webroot is who I paid for this service, I did not pay LastPass, nor can I contact them and speak with a person, other than to create a ticket, which I did on 4/10. I have owned Webroot for so many years I can't remember when I didn't use it, and this is how you treat loyal customers?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Has LastPass' support not gotten back to you? Or was their solution not helpful?
Userlevel 7
I would contact them again, i.e., update your ticket (it is easy to do). I have had to rely on them a couple of times recently and have to say that they have been most proactive, responding in 1-2 hours at most.