None of your pages have the current information on them and I can't see how to check if you are blocking them or not.
Really special that you change stuff but you don't bother on updating the customer instructions.
Why is this? Where exactly to look to see if you are blocking them or not??!!
Best answer by SpiritedTreasure
1. Turn off modem (dsl) -Unplug it .
2. Disconnect Ethernet cable from computer
3. Turn off computer
4. Turn on modem and wait for power light to become solid.
5. After waiting at least 10 seconds turn the computer back on.
6. Plug the Ethernet cable back in.
She said unplugging the ethernet cable is important and something most people don't do. Also she said the steps have to be done exactly this way.
Thanks you all very much and especially Beth who stayed up half the night with me..