Solved

Do you mind updating your site?

I think you are blocking Bethesda forums and I can't find anything newer than one year old  to instruct here how to check this.
None of your pages have the current information on them and I can't see how to check if you are blocking them or not.

Really special that you change stuff but you don't bother on updating the customer instructions.

:@

Why is this? Where exactly to look to see if you are blocking them or not??!!

-edited-
clarity
icon

Best answer by SpiritedTreasure 7 August 2014, 19:44

View original

100 replies

Userlevel 7
Its not being blocked on my PC and it has a rating of 96/100 in our classification site.

You can look up a website reputation using the following link:

http://www.brightcloud.com/tools/url-ip-lookup.php

I still need instructions.
Your website information is still outdated by more than one year.

My question is still unanswered.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Hi @  and welcome to our little corner of the web ;-)

I also am not having any issues accessing  http://forums.bethsoft.com/.  As @  mentioned, I see a score of 96 as well.  The site is listed as Trustworthy.

When you say "Your website information is still outdated by more than one year" could you provide a link or two to some specific examples?  I'm afraid I also have to ask that you maybe re-word your question so that one of u canbetter answer it for you.  For example, what instructions do you need?  Let us know; We're here to help! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Just to confirm what we are seeing when we check the sites rating here is a screen shot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

Can you explain what your trying to say or ask not much to go on? As the others said it's not being blocked never mind what it says for age 13 months.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
I think you are blocking Bethesda forums and I can't find anything newer than one year old  to instruct here how to check this.
None of your pages have the current information on them and I can't see how to check if you are blocking them or not.

Really special that you change stuff but you don't bother on updating the customer instructions.

:@

Why is this? Where exactly to look to see if you are blocking them or not??!!

-edited-
clarity
Hello SpiritedTreasure!

Good to see you here in the community again!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty finding updated instructions.

I see several responses regarding the website you questioned as well as asking for clarification regarding information/instructions you are looking for.

May I ask which version of Webroot you are currently using and for which device you are seeking updated instructions for?

There is a vast amount of information in the community Knowledge Base, The Webroot website has provided the  Webroot SecureAnywhere Help and Product Guides as well for your convenince. You will find instructions for PC, MAC and Mobile devices there.

Webroot also provides user guides for the Business module as well.

Sorry you feel your question has not been answered.

We are volunteers, customers just like yourself sharing our experiences, learning from one another and helping eachother out.

I would also like to tell you that Webroot has an excellent Tech Support Team. You can contact them 24/7 by submitting a support ticket

Beth
We searched for "how to use" instructions and found a pdf document that was from back when webroot used to list everything on the page. It had a settings button .

I do not see any settings or anywhere to check to see what it is that you have blocked or not blocked and I also don't see any way to view anything that I could or might block myself or unblock..

I'm reading Product : complete 8.0.4.104

I've pinged and gotten 100% loss on four packets sent , twice.
I've tried the ipad and I've tried the pc.. Nothing.
I also can't get in on IE, I'm using Firefox 31.0 Which by the way STOP forcing your password thing on me. If you think I am going to give you all my passwords, I'd like whatever it is you are drinking. Not going to happen.

I've just tried again and it's not loading.. This was from last night around this same time.
I visit that site every day. I've modded for Bethesda. NO way would they knowingly put something unsafe on their site.
I've modded for them for years..

I just suddenly can't get in and I thought maybe you had them blocked. I still can't get in.
I wanted to check and the information we were able to find was a pdf document on how to use webroot that is outdated maybe more than one year.

Specfically : Instructions on how to check what webroot has or has not blocked on my personal computer.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Specfically : Instructions on how to check what webroot has or has not blocked on my personal computer.
Have you checked Quarantine?

Do you have a Mac or PC?

I will be happy to give you further instructions if you let me know.

Thanks,

Beth
I have a pc. The only Bethesda site I can get to load is the elder scrolls online. Nothing else Bethesda is loading for me.

I don't see "Quarantine".. This AV is very user UN friendly IMO.
Zenemax also is not loading.. That is their parent company.
http://www.zenimaxonline.com/

Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Assumming you do have a PC, click on the gear next to PC Security

If Webroot blocked a file on your PC, the files will be in Quarantine or in the list of blocked files

Let us know if this helped

Thank you,
Beth
Those are empty .. NO quarantine and NO files.

What about websites?
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:

I will check that for you, I need a minute OK?

There is a link for BrightCloud below my signature. You can check any URL there.

Beth
Ok.. How to check and manage blocked sites ?
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Those are empty .. NO quarantine and NO files.

What about websites?
They are empty on mine, have you checked yours?

I gave you images from mine to illustrate how to find any files blocked on your PC

If both are empty on your PC, then Webroot has not blocked any of your files
i checked mine and they are both empty.. What about blocked websites though?

Other modders can get in.. I can not.. I don't know why.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:

I am using Firefox  and I was not blocked
I don't know why I suddenly can't get on their site..

Thank you for your help Beth.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Ok.. How to check and manage blocked sites ?
If you get a warning message from webroot when you click on a link,  got to BrightCloud URL lookup, enter the url and check the report. The report will give you the reputation of the site.

Beth
Well I trust Bethesda. I've been dealing with them for a long time.
This is too wierd though.. Just suddenly can't go to any of their sites except for Elder Scrolls ONline..

sigh.. I've bookmarked that site.. Now I'll just go hum the twilight zone tune somewhere.

thanks.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
We searched for "how to use" instructions and found a pdf document that was from back when webroot used to list everything on the page. It had a settings button .

I do not see any settings or anywhere to check to see what it is that you have blocked or not blocked and I also don't see any way to view anything that I could or might block myself or unblock..

I'm reading Product : complete 8.0.4.104

I've pinged and gotten 100% loss on four packets sent , twice.
I've tried the ipad and I've tried the pc.. Nothing.
I also can't get in on IE, I'm using Firefox 31.0 Which by the way STOP forcing your password thing on me. If you think I am going to give you all my passwords, I'd like whatever it is you are drinking. Not going to happen.

I've just tried again and it's not loading.. This was from last night around this same time.
I visit that site every day. I've modded for Bethesda. NO way would they knowingly put something unsafe on their site.
I've modded for them for years..

I just suddenly can't get in and I thought maybe you had them blocked. I still can't get in.
I wanted to check and the information we were able to find was a pdf document on how to use webroot that is outdated maybe more than one year.

As for the Password Manager in Firefox 31, you do not have to use it if you choose not to. you can disable the add on in Firefox 31.

What happens whe  you try to use IE? It may be an issue with IE and not Webroot.

Beth
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
i checked mine and they are both empty.. What about blocked websites though?

Other modders can get in.. I can not.. I don't know why.
OK, are you referring to Firefox 31? As you can not access a website or something else?
My normal browser is firefox. I tried IE because I thought it might be a browser thing Sometimes sites make it so you have to use IE.. I got the same error.

I don't see here how to upload the screen I took of the message. IE checked my settings and said my computer was normal. It said Bethesda was not responding..

Firefox says it's "taking too long"

Ipad could not get it to load either..
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Well I trust Bethesda. I've been dealing with them for a long time.
This is too wierd though.. Just suddenly can't go to any of their sites except for Elder Scrolls ONline..

sigh.. I've bookmarked that site.. Now I'll just go hum the twilight zone tune somewhere.

thanks.
Are you receiving a message that the site may be malicous? Or is Firefox not loading the site?