Solved

Does Password Manager offer same features as LastPass Premium or free?

• 24 June 2013
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi, I was wondering if the password manager offer the same features as lastpass premium or free version. The manager in WSA should be equal to premium version of lastpass. Since Webroot upgraded its Sugarsync licensed cloud storage, it's only fair that it offers the Laspass licensed password manager to the premium version features. Best Wishes, Amit
icon

Best answer by JimM 13 July 2013, 23:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Good morning Amit!

I went over the features of LastPass, and the Password Manager appears to be mainly based on the free version, but possibly with some customization specifically for Webroot.  The Secure Notes feature is still listed on the LastPass free, but that feature is no longer in the Password Manager.
Userlevel 7
Thanks David. So it's based on free lastpass version and customized for Webroot with some of the features of lastpass free removed!

I think the Password manager should be same as premium version of LastPass free.
Userlevel 7
Amit will know this already since I replied to him in another related topic, but for anyone else who happens across this topic, please take a look over here for a related response.  Thanks  🙂