Solved

Downloading Webroot to my computer

• 20 July 2016
  • 3 replies

I purchased Webroot last night and per instructions clicked on download. The next screen should have had me to click on run but it never came up. I'm having trouble adding it to my computer
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 2 August 2022, 19:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello denieas10,

Welcome to the Webroot Communuty,

Was Webroot previously installed on your computer already? Or is this the first time installing Webroot? If so please follow these instructions below:

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Thanks,

I am on auto renewal with webroot, I recently got another laptop and have tried multiple times to download webroot onto new laptop. It says I can put it on up to 5 computers. I only have it on 3 i think. I keep getting an error message saying it i can’t download.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I am on auto renewal with webroot, I recently got another laptop and have tried multiple times to download webroot onto new laptop. It says I can put it on up to 5 computers. I only have it on 3 i think. I keep getting an error message saying it i can’t download.

Windows or Mac OS?

Download for windows: https://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe I think it’s because the link to download above is HTTP and all links should be HTTPS plus this is a 6 year old thread, and use your keycode to install. You may need to check your online account Webroot Identity Portal if not you may need to enter your keycode in the new Online Console?  https://myaccount.carbonite.com/createaccount

Updated!

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot

Thanks,

HTH,