Solved

Downloadlink Software Webroot SecureAnywhere

Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Hello,

Is there a link too download Webroot SecureAnywhere directly?
I hope for a anwser back.

Greats,

rnuis
icon

Best answer by pegas 24 April 2012, 12:46

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Here's http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe  
Userlevel 7
Nice speed on that one pegas, thank you! :D

And Muis, welcome to our Community where you get quick and accurate responses!
Userlevel 7
Thx Mike for appreciation.

I keep patrol here in Europe while America sleeps 😃 However a few hours later it will be just the opposite 😉
Userlevel 7
No problem, you do a great job at it!

You are very knowledgeable and we are lucky to have you covering the Community from abroad! Please continue with your input, we DO appreciate it. 😃
Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Thanks for the fats reply , i realy love this product.

Greats,

rnuis
Userlevel 7
I have to reveal a secret ... the longer you will use it all the more you will love it :D 

BTW, can I suggest you to also try out WSA mobile version? There is WSA for Android & iOS. WSA is indeed highly addictive and you will definitely enjoy the state-of-the-art security product regardless on hardware you use it (PC or mobile).
@ wrote:
Thanks for the fats reply , i realy love this product.

Greats,

rnuis

Userlevel 7
Hello muis, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

pegas wrote:
I have to reveal a secret ... the longer you will use it all the more you will love it :D 

Now you did it pegas, told the Webroot secret. LOL. It's very true though. Excellent product! :D  

Userlevel 7
Yeah ProTruckDriver, I was considering if I should ...

Though I didn't reveal all ... he doesn't know that if he would ever swap WSA for another security product, he would end up in madhouse because nobody from competitors acting on the security field would believe him that he used a security suit with installation file below 1MB, he scanned a computer within less than a minute and that he never felt even a tiny impact on a PC performance ;)
@ wrote:
Now you did it pegas, told the Webroot secret. LOL. It's very true though. Excellent product! 😃   

hello this is brad iannotti   (edited out for privacy ) last night i purchase one off wamart   i have a pin #  6182492492    order #  6321535763500   upc # 0079936607372  ID # 25139361  key code (Edited out for security reasons)   NOW this is not my computer it is my friends down the street mine is down right now i have been a customer for 2 or 3 years.  there are two accounts on this computer   mine  (edited out for privacy)   and  frank  tatulli is the owner and he is adminatater can you giver me a hand
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello craftsman143,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Can you tell me what Webroot version you gave? Please look here to compare versions.http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/

I am not clear on what sort of help do you need? Do you need help to make another user Console Do you need to know how to install Webroot?