Solved

Early termination

• 30 September 2020
  • 4 replies

why was my subscription terminated 10 months early on my computer? The key code that is shows is still the same as the one I bought so that self help saying that it might be referencing the wrong one should not apply since this is the first time using your service.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 30 September 2020, 01:36

View original

4 replies

I can't access the app on my computer and when I try it asks for permission to make changes on my computer every time then either does not open or opens for a few seconds and closes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Will 540 

May I ask where you purchased your copy of WSA? If it was from Webroot please contact them Directly:

If you purchased through Webroot directly, please contact this office as they’ll be able to help you out far quicker than the tech support team:

wr-customersales@opentext.com

1-866-612-4227

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I can't access the app on my computer and when I try it asks for permission to make changes on my computer every time then either does not open or opens for a few seconds and closes. 

Lets try a clean reinstall!

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

And if it Continues!

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,