• 24 November 2012
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 1
pm sent
thank you
Userlevel 1
Thank you TripleHelix, i am almost joining webroot customers since i am liking a lot this suite, going to ditch a password manager if i get the one from webroot working, less software faster pc
Userlevel 7
Hi mllopes,

I do not see a support ticket or a MyWebroot account under the email address you registered here on the forum with. This will help in the troubleshooting process. Please send this email address to me in a Private Message and I will be happy to help. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello mllopes and Welcome to the Webroot Community forums nice to see you here. ;)

I will post the link to the Wilders thread so they know what's going on.

Regards,

TH
Userlevel 1
Hi all
I am right now trialing webroot complete before i buy it, and have encountered 2 problems one is fixed with help from someone from wilderssecurity, the other one is this same problem here, i can not login from firefox it tells me unknown adress, i have already uninstall and install again like MikeR said but problem persists, have waited those 30minutes and nothing, have sent a support ticket but since it is taking some time to answear i am trying to obtain help here.
Thank you
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the forum ponygt2000. :D

Can you please Send me a Private Message with the email address you opened a support ticket with? Or if you would like to troubleshoot here on the forum, please try uninstalling SecureAnywhere, rebooting the computer, and running the Best Buy SecureAnywhere installer (write down your keycode prior to following these instructions).
Userlevel 7
Hello ponygt2000, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello ponygt2000 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

With the 2 issues that you are having I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket so the support inbox can help you.

Thanks,

TH