Enter a Valid Keycode

• 30 July 2014
  • 1 reply

I just purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete and the keycode they sent me in a email does not work. Every time i enter it a dialog box appears that says to enter a valid keycode. I have tried to send a ticket but the page to send a support ticket will not open. I am very frustrated that the keycode does not work and i can't send a support ticket. This is not good service for Webroot. Please help. I have tried to install software numerous times, but the keycode will not work.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I just purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete and the keycode they sent me in a email does not work. Every time i enter it a dialog box appears that says to enter a valid keycode. I have tried to send a ticket but the page to send a support ticket will not open. I am very frustrated that the keycode does not work and i can't send a support ticket. This is not good service for Webroot. Please help. I have tried to install software numerous times, but the keycode will not work.
Is this a brand new keycode?  PM me the keycode and I can look it up.  I see a couple older keycodes that are about to expire on your account using the email you registered on the community with, but I'm assuming the one you just got is brand new.