Solved

expired alert red

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Hi ,

at these 3 days some users contact me for renewal.

but interesting , their Antivirus no Red !!!!! and no alert for expired keys .

they only view a text " subscribe expired " , up main Antivirus panel .

Why main panel is Green !!!

Regards ,

Amir
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 19 February 2019, 15:33

Hi Amir @durantash it's best to Submit a Support Ticket and ask them what's going on, also put in the keycodes of the affected ones and they can tell you for sure.

Also I see that the Identity Shield shows a notification for whatever reason and could be the cause and again it's best to contact support.

Thanks,

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi Amir @durantash it's best to Submit a Support Ticket and ask them what's going on, also put in the keycodes of the affected ones and they can tell you for sure.

Also I see that the Identity Shield shows a notification for whatever reason and could be the cause and again it's best to contact support.

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Hi Dear,

This means when license expired " PC security is active and only identity protection Inactive ?

or only for some license ?!

Amir
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi Dear,

This means when license expired " PC security is active and only identity protection Inactive ?

or only for some license ?!

Amir

I don't know that's why I said it's best for you to contact Webroot Support! Webroot Customer Service
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Thank you so much 🏵

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings