Solved

Expired Key Code after installing on a single computer?

• 13 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Bought webroot for 5 computers about two months ago...... used it on 1........ Bought new computer yesterday and my key code says it is invalid/expired...... So I can't download webroot for my second computer. Why?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 14 July 2019, 15:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @armoredinfantry and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Try this to see if it will work. After trying and still will not install then please Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to sort it out for you on the backend.

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot
Thanks,
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hello @armoredinfantry and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Try this to see if it will work. After trying and still will not install then please Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to sort it out for you on the backend.

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: [url-custom=https://my.webrootanywhere.com/] Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console[/url-custom]
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • [url-custom=http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe] Download a Copy Here[/url-custom] (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot
Thanks,
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
TripleHelix, It Worked! Many Thanks for taking the time to help. 👍🏻
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
TripleHelix, It Worked! Many Thanks for taking the time to help. 👍🏻
Great to hear and you're very Welcome!