Solved

Firefox Password Manager toolbar

I have purchased SecureAnywhere complete. It is installed, registered and I have established a Webroot account. I use the latest Firefox version, however I cannot get the Password Manager toolbar to install; although the Web Filtering extension appears and works. Now I know this is a regular query posted to the forum and solutions are given, HOWEVER, I have trolled through all the notices, downloaded and run the fixit tool, bitten off all my fingernails, and thought expletives unmentionable.... all to no avail. The expletives did make me feel better!!!  Does anyone have an inkling as to why this is occurring and a solution? Should I uninstall and reinstall the entire programme??? Thanks in anticipation for any reply.

P.S. No animals were used or injured during this fraught and distressing process!!!
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 19 January 2018, 02:37

Hello,

Please Submit a Support Ticket and let them know the issues you are having and please let us know what they come up with.

Thanks,

Daniel

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello,

Please Submit a Support Ticket and let them know the issues you are having and please let us know what they come up with.

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Daniel. @Minniekit, I've gone ahead and created a support ticket for you to get the process started!
Userlevel 1
Hi!

Same kind of issue here. Firefox updated today and can't get the password manager toolbar to work. Using the toolbarfix does not help either.
Userlevel 1
Same problem this afternoon. Firefox updated, and has disabled the Webroot passwrod manager extension. Says it is an "unsigned extension" and will not allow me to enable it. The toolbar fix utility does not work. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Yes the Password Manager is broken in the new Firefox 62 update and Webroot is aware and working on a fix ASAP.

Thanks,
Userlevel 2
Any update on this problem yet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

@HalSchneider wrote:
Any update on this problem yet?

See here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Internet/Firefox-Password-Manager-toolbar-no-longer-works/m-p/328895#M12591
So, has this actually been solved yet? If not, can we get an update on the status of the effort? I have been staving off updating FF because of this incompatability.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

@mrlimmer wrote:
So, has this actually been solved yet? If not, can we get an update on the status of the effort? I have been staving off updating FF because of this incompatibility.

The last we heard was January or February 2019 for a fix.

Sorry,

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings