Has anyone had trouble setting up their mobile complete account on their cell phone?

• 16 September 2014
  • 1 reply

I am not able to complete the setup of my mobile complete product on my cell phone.  The message is that I don't have the correct KeyCode, but I do.  I have an account with the possibility of five different devices to set up!
Has anyone had this problem?  Do you know a fix?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I am not able to complete the setup of my mobile complete product on my cell phone.  The message is that I don't have the correct KeyCode, but I do.  I have an account with the possibility of five different devices to set up!
Has anyone had this problem?  Do you know a fix?
Hello msnowshoe,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Woud you uninstall form the Google Play Store and follow these instructions?You can also find information how to unninstall Webroot here
 Here is how Android users can clear there Bowser Cache using GOOGLE. 
1.OPEN BROWSER2.HIT MENU KEY3.MORE OPTIONS BUTTON4.CLICK SETTINGS/ PRIVACY & SECURITY/CLEAR CACHE. Some of this is necessary to do a uninstall and reinstall of Webroot. Also for added measures I would like to add: HOW TO CLEAR TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES ON ANDROID DEVICES STEPS: 1.OPEN SETTINGS2.LOOK FOR DEVICE/APPLICATION MANAGER/ (PRESS APPS/OPTION)3.LOOK FOR BROWSER APP. & SELECT IT4.PRESS CLEAR CACHE THIS ONLY WORKS FOR CERTAIN MOBILE PHONES.. How to Clear Cache in Webroot SecureWeb Browser:  How to Clear Cache in Webroot Secure Browser: 1.Open WSB in the right hand corner of Browser click to open2.Click on Settings/Scroll down to Cache3.Clear Cache (Clear browser and cookies) 
Then Reinstall form Google Play Store and Follow this KB Here

If you still have problems then I'd suggest a Support Ticket which is free of charge and they usually respond pretty quickly!

Please let us know if this resolved your issue or not so that we may help others!

Thanks,

Sherry