Solved

have reinstalled WCE on computer with Windows XP everytime I access program it locks up

• 7 November 2016
  • 1 reply

have reinstalled WCE on computer with Windows XP everytime I access program it locks up & closes down so I can not change anything in program. WCE ran real well on y computer for 3-4 years now locks upwhen I aceess it makes other programs run real slow. if i can not get it to work like before will tradsh it & gets something that works & will not lock up computer so I can not use it.
icon

Best answer by acooldozen 7 November 2016, 13:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Welcome to the Community gsbits, I am assuming that WCE is Webroot !?

Please follow the steps closely!

Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users clickHERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
Uninstall WSA and Reboot
Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Let it finish it's install scan
Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue or you can Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you.

Thanks,