Solved

having problems downloading

Userlevel 3
and installing webroot on a new Samsung Galaxy Tab2.  I downloaded it about 6 times but it just doesn't show up when I hit the download to install it.  I can't tell what is happening. I signed on for the google play store, now when I try to open the file in my downloads it istelling it cannot open the file.  I am lost.
icon

Best answer by slhayes 7 October 2012, 03:42

TH, I did finally get it all to work, I guess I will have to get a stylus or something,  The print was so small I couldn't get it to take when I tried to highlight.  Thank you for being here.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
I got it to download, but now when I try to enter my information the complete keycode won't let me type the correct info.characters.  It keeps going to caps and I can't get anywhere with it to register the tablet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@slhayes wrote:
I got it to download, but now when I try to enter my information the complete keycode won't let me type the correct info.characters.  It keeps going to caps and I can't get anywhere with it to register the tablet.

Hi slhayes as it's the weekend I would suggest you contact the WSA support inbox as they can help you further https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp?

TH

EDIT: Are you downloading from here? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security.complete&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLndlYnJvb3Quc2VjdXJpdHkuY29tcGxldGUiXQ
Userlevel 3
TH, I did finally get it all to work, I guess I will have to get a stylus or something,  The print was so small I couldn't get it to take when I tried to highlight.  Thank you for being here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Your very welcome and some of us non staff members are always here to try and help! I`m glad you have it working! ;)

Daniel

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings