Solved

Hello, I am new . I have the Anywhere Complete version

• 30 June 2012
  • 1 reply

I have no problem signing in at my. webroot.... site. My problem is when I go to my bank's sign in page or any page that I sign in at Webroot asks me if I want to manage passwords for the site and of course I click on it. I am asked through a pop-up which has my email address already filled in then I am to put the password in. I do and it comes back as "Invalid Password. I try several times and even though I am already signed in with the same password I am being asked to fill in with it comes back every time as Invalid. Any Ideas folks?  Thank You,  Perry
icon

Best answer by GeorgeH 30 June 2012, 23:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Hello Peej,

Please log in to your online account and go to the passwords area and see if that section loads correctly. If it does not load, please let me know. If that section does load correctly, please follow the steps below to reinstall the toolbar.

1.  Download and save the installer to your desktop using this link:

http://download.webroot.com/toolbarfix.exe

2.  Double click the toolbarfix.exe file to launch the installer

3.  Follow the prompts until the window displays “Process reports success.  Please restart your browser if it is open. Done!”

4.  Press the Finish button.

At this point the toolbar should be installed to supported Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.  If necessary please restart your browser to see the toolbar.  It will be a small grey W until you log in.  After login the button turns green.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Thanks!