HELP!

• 15 April 2014
  • 1 reply

I need help and the support team is not very helpful. I am the Admin for the Webroot Secure Anywhere Website and I bought a new product key and I want to use that key with my email address. It has a old key under my email that I do not want to use so I cant use my new key for back ups or passwords. It has two other emails under the same account and I do not want the other emails I want to be the one and only user for the program. Can someone delete the other emails and transfer the new key to my email? Right now I can not add my pc to the account with the key and I have one login to the account and then I have another login for my passwords and back up. Can I delete all the emails and set my email the only one and be able to use everything under one email?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello cuse165, welcome to the Webroot Community!

To have the email address changed from the old key code to the new key code, as well as to remove the other email addresses, you must submit a Trouble Ticket.

As users, we do not have access to change these things ourselves.  Make sure you detail exactly what you need done in the Trouble Ticket, and include all email addresses, both key codes, etc etc.